WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
1. The purpose of this notice is to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data that Addentity Interiör AB, 556839-3416, carry out on the website http://www.addentityinterior.se/ (the “Website“) and in connection with us.
WHICH CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
2. In connection with collaboration and orders we collect information regarding your name, company name, address, telephone number, email address etc. We process the collected personal data for the purposes of serving you information / offers / suggestions / inspiration in a relevant fashion and/or administering your question or order, including communicating with you, and in order to fulfill our contractual obligations in relation to you. The provision of your personal data is required in order for us to administrate your question or order. Otherwise, we are not able to process your question or order.
3. Based on your consent we may also process the personal data that you have disclosed to us for the purposes of informing you of our services and Addentity Interiör AB in general via telephone, ordinary mail, printed material, e-mail, fax, SMS and other similar ways of communication.
4. Furthermore, based on a legitimate interest we may process your personal for the purposes of following up on our interactions with you and otherwise for statistical, quality, and business development purposes. We care about and have a legitimate interest of keeping in contact with you and to continuously improve and develop our products and services.
5. Finally, we may process personal data that you disclose to us via our Website for example by way of contact forms. We process this personal data in order satisfy our legitimate interest of responding to your request and keeping you updated of our products and services.
6. To the extent that you have disclosed personal data of somebody else in connection with the above, you are obligated to inform and, where necessary, obtain the individual’s regarding our processing of the individual’s personal data in accordance with this notice.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
7. We keep the personal data we collect for such period that is necessary in order for us till fulfill the purposes of our processing of the personal data in accordance with the above. Your personal data may be retained for an additional period that is necessary if we are required by law or agreement to retain the information, or in order to establish, defend or exercise legal claims. When your personal data is no longer necessary for these purposes, we will securely delete the data.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
8. We will never sell your personal data to any third party, but we will utilize third parties to communicate with you, for example suppliers, manufactures, installers, marketing automation platforms and email marketing services.
9. You have the right once per calendar year, free of charge, to request access to your personal data by sending a written undersigned request to the address stated below.
10. You also have the right to request rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data.
11. Furthermore, you have the right, to the extent our processing is based on your consent, to at any time revoke your consent to our processing of your personal data. If you revoke your consent, we still have a right to continue to process the personal data that we already have collected based on your previous consent.
12. Additionally, you have the right to at any time to oppose to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, and de-register from future communications from Addentity Interiör AB by contacting us on the e-mail address stated below.
13. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Inspection Board.
14. If you have any questions or concerns about our processing of personal data, please contact
us on using the following contact details:
15. Addentity Interiör AB, Engelbrektsgatan 20, 211 33 Malmö, Sweden. +46 733 335 020, email@example.com